Low profile and high output.
The ADJ Flat Par TRI 7X is a professional “low profile” LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features seven 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The unit's “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting.
The Flat Par TRI7X has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7’s LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 25-Watts of power per fixture.
- Designed with the mobile entertainer in mind
- 50,000 hour life expectancy
- Low power draw, low heat
- 7 DMX channel modes
- Master/slave from internal chase programs
Order today and start or add to your lighting collection.
Flat Par Tri 7x Specifications:
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 7x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- New Feature – Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 26.5W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- ETL listed
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75”x9”x4.25”/272x230x115mm
- Weight: 6 lbs./2.4 kg.
- Specifications subject to change without notice