American DJ DP-415 4-Channel DMX Dimmer/Switch Pack
Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Versatile 4-channel dimmer pack doubles as a switch pack.
The Elation DP-415 is a 4-channel portable dimmer/switch pack with 8 - 3-prong Edison sockets (2 for each channel) controlling up to 8 fixtures. Each output channel contains dual 15-amp Edison sockets that allow for 2 devices to be plugged into a single channel. Each channel on the DMX dimmer can then be controlled via standard DMX-512 signal by adjusting a relevant channel fader on your DMX console. The dip switches on the face of the DMX lighting control allow you to set the DMX patch address and operation mode for the pack. Standard binary code should be used to set your DMX patch address. Dip switch 10 is the "Mode" switch. The setting of this switch determines the pack's operation mode, either as a dimmer or switch pack. It also has 4-channel output LEDs, which allow you to view active channels. When the Elation DP-415 dimmer is set to dim mode, these LED lights dim in real time as the relevant channel is adjusted. A DMX signal indicator LED is also incorporated so that when DMX signal is present, the LED illuminates. The built-in hanging bracket is reversible to hang on a truss or can be used with a clamp.
- Compact 4-channel DMX dimmer
- 2 - 3-prong Edison plugs per channel (8 total plugs)
- On/off power switch
- XLR in/out
- 10-position dip switch settings to address DMX
- Assign as a dimmer pack or switch pack
- Changeable hanging bracket to hang on truss
DMX control for a price that won't sink your wallet. Order today.
DP-415 4-Channel DMX Dimmer/Switch Pack Specifications:
- Power Input: AC 120V-60Hz, 15A max.
- Channel Output: Total 15A max., 5A per channel
- Fuse (Internal): F6.3A 250V 5x20mm(x4PCS)
- DMX Input: 3-pin male XLR connector
- DMX Output: 3-pin female XLR connector
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7" x 7" x 2.5" / 180x177x64mm
- Weight: 3 lb./1.2 kg