- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Smooth, flicker-free color mixing with the ability to zoom from 7 to 49 degrees.
Elation's Design LED Par Zoom mixes 36 - 3W LEDs (10 Red, 10 Blue, and 16 Green) with a 7° to 49° zoom for a bright, easy-to-use Par light that can be used on the ground or up in the air thanks to its split yoke up-light bracket. It has manual mode with onboard control, master/slave mode, and sound active mode, as well as 8 built-in chases with fade, speed, strobe, and built-in color macros. The Design LED Par Zoom has a die-cast aluminum chassis with gel frame holder and included gel frame.
- Motorized Zoom LED Pro Par
- 36 (10 Red, 10 Blue, & 16 Green) x 3W RGB LEDs
- 7° to 49deg; motorized zoom
- 4-digit LED display-Flip Option
- Manual mode on-board control
- Master/slave mode
- 8 built-in chases with fade, speed, strobe
- Sound active mode
- Built-in color macros
- Smooth, flicker-free color mixing
- Die-cast aluminum with gel frame holder
- Gel frame included
- Rugged design
Add this to your lighting rig! Order today!
Design LED Par Zoom Specifications:
- Control: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 8
- 3-Pin XLR In/Out
- Strobe: Strobe effect (1-18 flashes per second)
- Power supply: 120-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 60W
- Ballast: Electronic power supply
- Cooling: Fan cooled (High-Auto setting)
- Cable/Plug Type: IEC Edison PPG 120v
- Approvals: CE Approved
- IP Rating: IP44
- Rigging: Split yoke bracket safety cable eye
- Lamps: 10 Red, 16 Green, 10 Blue 3W Leds
- Lamp Life: 50,000 hrs. life
- Lux: 6600 / 613 fc @ 2.5M or 8'
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 13" x 13.3" x 20"
- Weight: 15.4 lb.