Restock American DJ Accu Scan 250 250W Discharge DMX Intelligent Scanner
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High output, superior performance, and total dependability.
Put on a vibrant, professional light show with the easy-to-use American DJ Accu Scan 250 intelligent DMX scanner. The Accu Scan 250 features an ultrabright, powerful 250-watt discharge lamp with a high-output dichroic reflector, which adds to the DMX scanner's brilliance by producing a 20 percent higher lumen output than traditional aluminum reflectors. A super-crisp, high-quality optical system with a 19 beam angle covers large areas with low ceilings.
The 8-channel American DJ Accu Scan 250 DMX scanner employs 7 rotating gobos plus spot with a Gobo Shake effect, and is equipped with 9 eye-popping dichroic colors plus white and includes a colorful rainbow scroll effect. In addition to being run with any standard DMX-512 controller, the Accu Scan 250 is capable of operating in stand-alone mode via built-in sound-activated programs. In addition, the American DJ Accu Scan 250 features 48 programmable internal steps. The DMX scanners can be linked master-slave in multiples to put on a coordinated light show. The stand-alone function makes the Accu Scan 250 Scanner extremely easy to use, even for those inexperienced with DMX lighting.
The Accu Scan 250 Scanner comes equipped with a high-velocity fan that keeps things running cool all night (no duty cycle), plus smooth, accurate stepper motors with 1.8-degree micro-stepping. Other features include manual full focusing, a shutter with 100 percent dimming, multi-voltage selection (98V, 120V, 208V, 230V, 50Hz, and 60Hz), and a digital display with an easy-to-read menu of options such as reverse tilt and reverse pan. Comes with a super-bright 2,000-hour 250W discharge lamp.
- High-powered long-life 250W discharge lamp
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- 7 rotating gobos + spot (1 dichroic glass gobo), changeable
- 9 colors + white
- Crisp optical system with 19 beam angle
- 360 pan/265 tilt
- Smooth accurate stepper motors with microstepping (1.8 degree)
- DMX-512 protocol - 8 DMX channels
- Built-in programs - sound active, master/slave, or DMX-512
- Smart Sense - automatically recognize DMX or master/slave modes
- 48 internal programmable steps with time for stand alone operation
- Multi voltage selection: 98V, 120V, 208V, 230V, 255V, 50, or 60Hz
- Shutter with 100% dimming
- Gobo Shake effect
- Rainbow color scroll effect
- Strobes in every color
- Manual full focusing
- Digital display with easy-to-use menu to select features: reverse tilt, reverse pan
- High-output dichroic reflector for 20% higher lumen output than aluminum reflectors
- Large, high-velocity fan keeps the unit cool for continuous operation (no duty cycle)
Higher power, compact size, and crisp optics. Order today!
Accu Scan 250 250W Discharge DMX Intelligent Scanner Specifications:
- Gobo size: 25mm (20mm viewable)
Lamp: ZB-MSD250/2 - 250W discharge (2,000 hours)
Dimensions: 9"L x 11.5"W x 22.5"H (229 x 292 x 572mm)
Weight: 30 lbs. (13.5 kg)