American DJ 5P Hex
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Versatile LED PAR with 6-in-one HEX LEDs.
The ADJ 5P HEX is a versatile LED Par fixture with 5x 10-Watt , 6-in-one HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, it' great for uplighting a venue.
5P HEX professional features include: dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 20 units together via the fixtures built-in IEC In/Out power connectors.
5P HEX is compatible with the ADJ RFC, easy-to-use, wireless infrared remote. Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
- Ultra bright, flat Par wash fixture with 5x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color, Dimmer, Auto Run, Sound Active and DMX Controlled
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- Built-in Color Macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
Call or click to order today!
5P Hex Specifications:
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
Power linkable via IEC power cables. (20 Ultra Hex Par3' Max.)
Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
Light Source: 5x 10-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
CONVECTION COOLED (NO FAN) Whisper quiet operation
Power Draw: 60W total (All LED's @ Full On)
Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)