- Buy New
A pro-level speaker that can serve in a larger system or function as a one-box PA.
The XSP-15A powered speaker boasts a 15", 2-way active loudspeaker and a 400W biamplifier system encased in a lightweight cabinet. It features a 1.75" compression driver, time-aligned crossover, XLR and RCA balanced inputs, a built-in mixer, and an ABS nylon fiber cabinet with handle and full grill.
American Audio designed the XSP-15A speaker for use in both portable and permanently installed systems. The speaker includes a polemount slot and rubber feet on the bottom for portable applications. Rigging points on the top, bottom, and rear are provided and flight installations.
- 15", 2-way powered speaker
- 400W built-in, biamplifier system
- Neodymium components
- 1.75" compression driver
- Time-aligned electronic crossover
- Built-in mixer with: 1 line input, 1 mic input, treble and bass Control, channel and master volume
- Built-in RCA inputs
- 1/4" XLR through output
- XLR and RCA balanced inputs
- Separate Microphone Volume Controls
- ABS nylon fiber cabinet with handle
- Flyable or stand-mountable
The largest, most powerful speaker in the XSP series at an affordable price.
XSP-15A Powered Speaker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 27" H x 17" W x 15" D
- Weight: 57 lb.
- Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz — 20kHz
- Crossover: 4.8k
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50 (HXV)
- Amplifier Specifications:
- Power consumption: 12 Watts
- Line: -20dB(100mV)
- Microphone: -40dB(10mV)
- Output Sensitivity: 97.4 ± 2dB/m/w