American Audio XSP-12A Powered SpeakerProduct #501922 American Audio 501922 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A pro-level speaker that can serve in a larger system or function as a one-box PA.
The XSP-12A powered speaker boasts a 12", 2-way active loudspeaker and a 300W biamplifier system encased in a lightweight cabinet. It features a 1.75" compression driver, time-aligned crossover, XLR and RCA balanced inputs, a built-in mixer, and an ABS nylon fiber cabinet with handle and full grille.
American Audio designed the XSP-12A speaker for use in both portable and permanently installed systems. The speaker includes a polemount slot and rubber feet on the bottom for portable applications. Rigging points on the top, bottom, and rear are provided and flight installations.
- 12-inch, 2-way powered speaker
- 300W built-in, biamplifier system
- Neodymium components
- 1.75" compression driver
- Time-aligned electronic crossover
- Built-in mixer with: 1 line input, 1 mic input, treble and bass Control, channel and master volume
- Built-in RCA inputs
- 1/4" XLR through output
- XLR and RCA balanced inputs
- Separate Microphone Volume Controls
- ABS nylon fiber cabinet with handle
- Flyable or stand-mountable
Grab this affordable 12" powered speaker today and turn the music.
XSP-12A Powered Speaker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23" H x 16" W x 12" D
- Weight: 44 lb.
- Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz — 20kHz
- Crossover: 3.8k
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50 (HXV)
- Amplifier Specifications:
- Power consumption: 12 Watts
- Line: -20dB(100mV)
- Microphone: -40dB(10mV)
- Output Sensitivity: 97.4 ± 2dB/m/w