American Audio WM16HH 16 CH UHF Handheld MicProduct #H75631 American Audio H75631 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Single wireless microphone system with antenna diversity and 16 selectable UHF frequencies.
The WM-16HH is a wireless handheld microphone with an operating range of up to 150 feet. It features switching diversity for improved reliability of the wireless link with 16 selectable UHF frequencies. Outputs include both XLR balanced and a 1/4" mono jacks. The system has a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 94 dB for excellent sound quality. LED "On" and "Low Battery" lights indicate operation status, with a convenient on/off switch on the mic itself. The WM-16HH comes complete with a uni-directional electret condenser wireless mic, a receiver, and 12-volt DC power supply.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Hand Held PLL Synthesized UHF Wireless Microphone System
- Switching diversity (Antenna diversity)
- Super high sensitivity, low noise transmission and reception
- Diversity A/B indicators- indicates the antenna has received the RF signal
- AF indicators the audio signal has been received
- Uni-directional electret condenser unit microphone
- 16 selectable UHF frequencies
- Outputs: XLR balanced & unbalanced 1/4-inch mono jack
- Wireless range up to 150 ft. (In standard condition)
- Freq. channel: 682-698MHz
- S/N ratio more than 94dB
- On/Off control on mic
- On & Low Battery LED indicators
Enjoy the freedom and fidelty of this affordable wireless mic system. Order today.
WM16HH 16 CH UHF Handheld Mic Specifications:
- Power Supply: DC 12V18V for receiver
Battery: DC3V (2 x 1.5V AA size batteries) or DC2.4V (2 x 1.2V AA size rechargeable batteries) for transmitter
Weight (mic & receiver): 0.95 lbs / .43 kgs
Dimensions: (Receiver only LxWxH): 6.7"x4.17"x1.26" / 170x106x32mm