Clean power and plenty of versatility highlight this bargain-priced amp!
The American Audio VLP300 power amp delivers powerful performance with unmatched economy. Pumping out 150W RMS per channel at 4 ohms, 100W RMS per channel at 8 ohms, and 300W RMS mono at 8 ohms, the rackmountable American Audio VLP300 cranks out big wattage for the dollar. Frequency range is 20Hz-20kHz. TRS and XLR inputs, binding post, and Speakon outputs.
- Output Power: 150W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD / 100W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD / (Bridge Mode, Mono)
- 300W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 8 Ohms)
- Frequency response: (+/-01db, @rated output Power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz-20KHz
- Slew Rate: 15V per usec
- Damping Factor @ 8 ohm: 260
- Impedance: 20 Ohms balanced / 10 Ohms unbalanced
- Cooling system: 2 individual fans
- High/low pass filter
- Input sensitivity selector
A real find in the big-performance-for-small-bucks category. Order this power amplifier today!
VLP300 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"L x 19"W x 1-3/4"H / (1-rack mount space)
- Weight: 24 lbs.