American Audio VLP300 Power AmplifierProduct #803183 American Audio 803183 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Clean power and plenty of versatility highlight this bargain-priced amp!
The American Audio VLP300 power amp delivers powerful performance with unmatched economy. Pumping out 150W RMS per channel at 4 ohms, 100W RMS per channel at 8 ohms, and 300W RMS mono at 8 ohms, the rackmountable American Audio VLP300 cranks out big wattage for the dollar. Frequency range is 20Hz-20kHz. TRS and XLR inputs, binding post, and Speakon outputs.
- Output Power: 150W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD / 100W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD / (Bridge Mode, Mono)
- 300W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 8 Ohms)
- Frequency response: (+/-01db, @rated output Power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz-20KHz
- Slew Rate: 15V per usec
- Damping Factor @ 8 ohm: 260
- Impedance: 20 Ohms balanced / 10 Ohms unbalanced
- Cooling system: 2 individual fans
- High/low pass filter
- Input sensitivity selector
A real find in the big-performance-for-small-bucks category. Order this power amplifier today!
VLP300 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"L x 19"W x 1-3/4"H / (1-rack mount space)
- Weight: 24 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American Audio VLP300 Power Amplifier:
I was concerned about the dual cooling fans being noisey and small size limitations on sound quality. In both cases my concerns were unfounded. This amp is an excellent piece of quality equipment. I use it to power monitors for live sound. Clean sound while saving weight and space.