Big-time power that won't drain your wallet!
The American Audio VLP-1500 power amp gives you power to spare at a stunningly low price. The VLP-500 is rated at 750W RMS per channel at 4 ohms, 500W RMS per channel at 8 ohms, and 1,500W RMS bridged mono at 8 ohms. Frequency range is 20Hz-20kHz. TRS and XLR inputs, binding post, and Speakon outputs.
- Output Power: 750W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD / 500W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD / 1,500W RMS @ 8 Ohms, (Bridge Mode, Mono) 1K Hz, 1% THD
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 8 Ohms)
- Frequency response: (+/-01db, @rated output Power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz-20K Hz
- Slew Rate: 15V Per usec
- Damping Factor @ 8 Ohm: 300
- Impedance: 20 Ohms balanced / 10 Ohms unbalanced
- Cooling System: 2 indivdual fans
- Special Features: High/Low Pass Filter / Input Sensitivity Selector / Ground Lift / Limiter
- High/low pass filter
- Input sensitivity selector
- Ground lift
More power to you! Order your rackmount VLP-1500 power amp today and get amped up!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American Audio VLP-1500 Power Amplifier:
I picked one of these amps up to add to my existing PA rig. Depending on the size of a venue and what's needed, I either use it to run the front of house mains or I run it bridged to feed a mono subwoofer. The built-in limiter seems to work very well as does the built-in hi-pass & lo-pass crossover. All the controls on the back of the amp (available modes for stereo, mono, or parallel use, limiter, x-over, ground lift, etc.) are clear and easy to use but recessed enough to prevent accidental changes. The power is clean and the output loud and clear. This amp is BEEFY, too. It is heavy and you know you're handling a well-built piece of hardware when you feel its heft. My expectation were very low based on the price, but I was VERY pleasantly surprised. My expectations were exceeded many times over by this amplifier! This amp would be a great deal even if it were TWICE this price.