American Audio Versaport 2 Stereo In/2 Stereo Out USB Audio InterfaceProduct #580316 American Audio 580316 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A simple 2-stereo-channel audio interface for easy 16-bit/48kHz AD/DA conversion.
The American Audio Versa Port is a great way to convert any analog signal into CD-ready digital files. It's GigaPort technology, which supports ASIO 2.0, allows it to work with either PC or Mac. This easy-to-use audio interface connects directly to your computer via USB and provides 16-bit/48kHz AD/DA conversion. Record audio with your computer's built-in audio recorder or your favorite audio production software such as GarageBand, DirectSound, and many others.
Simple to use, all you have to do is connect your record player, CD/MP3/WMA player, mixer, effect player, cassette deck, or radio to the RCA input jacks, start up your audio software, and you're ready to record. There's even a mic jack if you want to add your own vocals to the mix — a handy feature for Podcasting, if you want to talk over a musical introduction, or sing along with Karaoke tracks. To monitor your audio signals, the American Audio Versa Port has a headphone jack and stereo output RCA jacks, which you can connect to self-powered speakers. A separate level control lets you adjust monitoring volume.
If you're recording from a turntable, the Versaport interface has a terminal for connecting your turntable ground which will eliminate hum associated with magnetic phono cartridges.
- 16-bit/48kHz AD/DA converter
- USB 1.1 compliant
- Mic level knob
- Headphone volume level knob
- Monitor level knob
- Line/phono selector
- Headphone & Mic jack
- 2 channel - 2 input & 2 output
- RCA analog connections
- USB bus-powered, adapter-free
The Versaport is an affordable way to turn your analog music into digital files.
Versaport 2 Stereo In/2 Stereo Out USB Audio Interface Specifications:
- Import audio using these programs (plus others)
- Windows: MME, MS DirectSound, Steinberg ASIO, & Audition
- Macintosh: GarageBand, Audio Hijack Pro(OSX), & Sound Manager (OS9)
- System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 98/98se/ME/2000/XP
- Computer: Windows-compatible computer with a USB connector
- CPU/ Clock: Pentinum II processor 233MHz or higher (win98/SE/ME), Pentinum II processor 400MHz or higher (win2000)
- Memory(RAM): 64MB or more
- Hard Disk: 120MB or more
- Display: 800x600 or higher/65,536 colors (16-bit High Color) or more.
- MacOS9.2 or later, Mac OSX.
- Computer: Apple Macintosh Series with on-board USB
- CPU/Clock: PowerPC G3/300 MHz or higher
- Memory(RAM): 96MB or more (Application memory 32MB or more)
- Hard Disk: 120 MB or more
- Display/ Colors: 800x600 or higher
- Dimensions: 4.72"L x 5.1"W x 1.57"H
- Weight: 0.33lb. / 0.15kg.