American Audio Velocity Professional Dual CD/MP3 PlayerProduct #803181 American Audio 803181 YCB DJ CD, MP3 & Media Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This front-loading dual MP3 CD player will expand the way you play.
The American Audio Velocity Professional Dual DJ CD Player expands your creativity with 9 digital effects and professional features including digital scratching, beatmatching and syncing effects with music, sampling and looping, and changing tempos and mixing FX on the fly. The ultrasensitive dual PowerTouch interactive jog wheels give DJs precise control over digital scratching and other digital effects. This patent-pending jog wheel is sensitive to the slightest touch supports Digital Scratching 2.0 technology with 2 scratching modes: digital scratch mode and beat juggle mode.
The American Audio Velocity's digital BPM counter uses advanced DSP technology to match beats with complete precision and accuracy, and will synchronize the digital FX exactly to the beat of the music and automatically keep those FX in sync at all times. The Velocity media player also features a TAP Button for quick, manual beatmatching.
The DJ CD player's 9 onboard effects include filter, echo, trans, skid, phase, flanger, pan, and bop. The effects can be layered on top of one another for endless creative possibilities. The Velocity MP3 CD player makes it easy for any DJ to use effects like a pro, because each effect has 6 preset parameters developed by a panel of leading DJs. You can also easily customize the effects parameters with the Parameter Time and Parameter Ratio adjustment knobs.
Tempo lock (master tempo) allows the tempo of the music to be changed without distorting the vocal portion of the track. The Hyper Pitch feature allows up to a ±100% pitch change. It also comes equipped with pitch bend buttons and ±4%, 8%, and 16% pitch selections.
Other professional features on this dual MP3 CD player include seamless looping, reverse play, true instant start, anti-shock memory (10 seconds per side), fader Q start (when used with an American Audio Q-series mixer), flip flop (relay playback between 2 decks), and a lock out mode for security. There are 3 flash start sampler buttons per side, each of which can store up to a 7-second sample, with or without a CD in the drive. The volume and pitch of the music and samples can be adjusted separately.
Ideal for the club, stage, or studio, the American Audio Velocity includes a 4-space controller and can be used as either a rackmountable or tabletop unit. The deck comes with 4 sturdy rubber feet. Designed for easy portability, the total weight is just 16 lbs.
Other features of the American Audio Velocity MP3 CD player include a headphone output with volume control; single/continuous play; selectable elapsed, remain, and total remain time display.
- PowerTouch touch-sensitive interactive jog wheels
- Digital Scratching 2.0 technology
- 2 scratching modes: digital scratch mode, beat juggle mode
- 9 onboard effects: scratch, filter, echo, trans, skid, phase, flanger, pan, bop
- Effect layering
- Digital BPM counter
- 6 preset parameter settings for each efect
- Tempo lock (master tempo)
- Lock out mode
- Parameter Ratio adjustment knob
- Parameter Time adjustment knob
- Pitch bend: ±4%, ±8%, or ±16%
- "Hyper" pitch (up to ±100%)
- 3 flash start sampler buttons per side (7 second sample per button with or without a CD in drive)
- Flash cue
- Front-load dual CD player
- Anti-shock memory
- Instant start
- Seamless loop
- Fader Q start
- Reverse play
- Volume control between music and sampler
- Mixer between music and sampler, can adjust pitches separately
- FX MIX on the fly
- Auto cue function (-48dB)
- 3 sampler (cues) can be memorized
- Selectable elapsed, remain, and total remain time display
- Single/continuous play
A complete digital instrument for the DJ and remixer. Order today!
Velocity Professional Dual CD/MP3 Player Specifications:
- Main unit: 19"W x 3.5"H x 10"D (482 x 88.8x 251mm); 2 rackspaces
- Control unit: 19"W x 7"H x 2"D (482 x 177 x 52mm); 4 rackspaces
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2kg)
- Power: AC 115/60Hz or 60Hz/230V switchable
- Power consumption: 35W
- Frequency response: 20-20kHz ±1dB
- T.H.D.: 0.03%
- S/N ratio: -85dB
- Oversampling rate: 8 times
- D/A conversion: 1 bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1k
- Anti-shock memory: 10 sec. per side