- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Versatile pitch bend and playback options with 2 USB ports for mixing MP3s from external storage devices.
The American Audio UCD-100 Single MP3/CD Player is a great-sounding CD and MP3 player with the advanced playback features that DJs want. It has a front-loading CD tray with variable pitch control and bend available for mixing tracks. The jog wheel functions as a frame search in pause mode and pitch bend in play mode with 8 different speed scans for cueing (4 Forward/4 Reverse). A large bright digital screen displays all the key information required to control mixing music, including elapsed time, BPM, pitch, key and much more. With 2 USB ports for MP3 storage devices, seamless looping, and ultra-rapid playback start (10 ms), the UCD-100 will be a welcome addition to any DJ rig.
- 19-inch rack mount single CD/MP3 Player
- Plays MP3, CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs
- LCD Display shows track name when a MP3 disc is played
- Includes Infrared Remote Control with volume control + other features
- 2 USB music inputs (1 on front, 1 on rear) for external music sources (hard drive, MP3 Players, Thumb Drives, SD Cards with adapters)
- XLR Balanced Output on rear - send audio signal directly to Powered Speakers
- RCA Outputs
- Seamless Loop
- Auto & Manual BPM Counter
- +10 track advance button
- Mechanical Anti Skip Protection
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Pitch (CD Source): Hyper Pitch (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%,+/-100%)
- Pitch (MP3 Source): (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%)
- Tempo Lock
- Bright LCD display
- Single/Continue Mode and Time Remaining/Time Gone-By Viewing
- Frame search
- Jog Wheel – control
- Remote Control Features:
- Volume Control
- Folder Search
- Track Search
- Key Lock
- Play, Pause, Stop Buttons
- Seamless Loop Control
- Source Selection
Upgrade your rig with this powerful CD/MP3 player. Order today.
UCD-100 Single MP3/CD Player Specifications:
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Includes American Audio Database Builder Program (PC Only – See user manual for hardware requirements)
- Multi-voltage Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH):19” x 10.75” x 3.5” / 482x271x89mm (2-space)
- Weight: 10 lbs./ 4.35kg.