Pro features without the hefty price tag.
The American Audio Q-2422 PRO is a 3-channel rackmountable professional DJ mixer loaded with pro features from top to bottom. These include a high-quality Feather Fader for smooth, clean crossfades; Fader Q start; 3-band EQ on all 3 channels; 10 inputs; and balanced XLR outputs. Then it adds Stream Flow LED indicators on each channel, an easy access auxiliary input on front of the mixer to plug in MP3 players or satellite radio receivers, and independent pan & gain on each channel. It has 2 zone outputs and trim output adjustment on the rear. Improved mic circuitry, longer lasting line faders, and volume, treble, and bass controls for each of its 2 mic inputs are additional refinements.
- 3-channel, 19-inch professional DJ mixer
- 2 Phono, 4 Line, 2 Aux, & 2 Mic Inputs
- Stream Flow LED indicators on each Ch.
- Easy access auxiliary input on front of the mixer to plug in MP3 players, or satellite radio receivers
- Bass, Mid & Tremble Control and separate volume for Mics
- High quality Feather Fader for Smooth, Clean Crossfades (Replaceable)
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Recessed back panel
- 2 Zone Outputs
- Volume, bass, & treble control for second zone
- 3-band EQ per channel (Bass, Mid & Treble)
- Independent Pan & Gain on each channel
- Trim output adjustment on rear
Serious about your DJing? Get a serious mixer. Order the Q-2422 PRO today.
Q-2422 PRO 3-Channel DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7" x 19" x 4" (4 rack spaces)
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American Audio Q-2422 PRO 3-Channel DJ Mixer:
I looked at American Audio mixers online previously and was suspicious of the spec, given the low price. But a friend of mine had an American Audio mixer some years ago, and I always liked the faders. I have just found a local shop stocking them (as there are few who do in the UK), and I had the chance to play with the 2422 Pro... Wow...! I've been in the business for about 15 years plus, and I've had Realistic (Radio Shack), Gemini, Vestax, Denon, Pioneer and Studiomaster mixers in that time, but the Quality of this mixer for the money is truly stunning. I'm planning to buy one as soon as I have the cash, as I've been looking for some time for something just like this. Features like fader start, split cue, lovely faders, nice EQ's, gains that go down to zero, a zone output With EQ, and most of all, 3 channels in a 19" format! I can't stand equipment that has superfluous items on, and I really only want things I will make use of and that will do the job when I want them to. I'm sold!