American Audio PXW18P 18" Powered Subwoofer
Powered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A powered subwoofer that's large and in charge.
This 18" powered subwoofer speaker from American Audio will provide plenty of boom without shaking the room. It gives you balanced in and out XLR jacks, as well as a thru full range output, gain control, LED indicators, a phase switch for switching polarity and a protect mode that will prevent the subwoofer from getting too hot by stopping all output.
- 18" powered subwoofer
- Limit Indicator lets you know when built-in limiter is active
- Signal Indicator glows when when there a signal is received to the Full Range input
- Subwoofer gain control knob regulates the output level of the sub-
- woofer, and set balance between the speakers and subwoofers.
- Protect Indicator glows when the subwoofer goes into protect mode which prevents the subwoofer amplifiers from getting too hot and stops all output
- Power LED indicates power is on
- Phase switch for reversing polarity of subwoofer
- Full range XLR input
- High Pass XLR output
- Thru full range output
Add some noticeable depth to your low end with this excellent subwoofer. Order one today and hear the difference!
PXW18P 18" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35.4" x 28.7" x 29.1"
Weight: 187.3 lbs.
Environmental conditions: Operational temperature: 5 to 35C (41 to 95F) Operational humidity: 25 to 85% RH (non-condensation)
Storage temperature: -20 to 60C (4 to 140F)
Frequency response: (-3db): 35Hz 120Hz
Frequency range: (-10db): 25Hz 120Hz
Maximum SPL at 1m: 128db
Peak output at 1m: 134db
Crossover frequency: 120Hz (12db/octave)
Input type: balanced differential
Input impedence: 50k
Input protection: Level protected
Thermal protection: Input stage muting, auto-reset
Low-Frequency transducer diameter: 18"
Voice coil diameter: 4.0"
Low-Frequency power amplifier: Rated Power* 800 Watts Continuous, 1000W Peak
Rated THD: < 0.03%
Cooling: Passive-Heatsink with speed sensitive electric fan