American Audio PXW18P 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A powered subwoofer that's large and in charge.
This 18" powered subwoofer speaker from American Audio will provide plenty of boom without shaking the room. It gives you balanced in and out XLR jacks, as well as a thru full-range output, gain control, LED indicators, a phase switch for switching polarity, and speaker-saving protect mode.
- 18" powered subwoofer
- Limit Indicator lets you know when built-in limiter is active
- Signal Indicator glows when when there a signal is received to the Full Range input
- Subwoofer gain control knob regulates the output level of the sub-
- woofer, and set balance between the speakers and subwoofers.
- Protect Indicator glows when the subwoofer goes into protect mode which prevents the subwoofer amplifiers from getting too hot and stops all output
- Power LED indicates power is on
- Phase switch for reversing polarity of subwoofer
- Full range XLR input
- High Pass XLR output
- Thru full range output
Add some noticeable depth to your low end with this excellent subwoofer. Order one today and hear the difference!
PXW18P 18" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35.4" x 28.7" x 29.1"
- Weight: 187.3 lbs.
- Environmental conditions: Operational temperature: 5° to 35°C (41° to 95°F) Operational humidity: 25 to 85% RH (non-condensation)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 60°C (4° to 140°F)
- Frequency response: (-3db): 35Hz ~ 120Hz
- Frequency range: (-10db): 25Hz ~ 120Hz
- Maximum SPL at 1m: 128db
- Peak output at 1m: 134db
- Crossover frequency: 120Hz (12db/octave)
- Input type: balanced differential
- Input impedence: 50k
- Input protection: Level protected
- Thermal protection: Input stage muting, auto-reset
- Low-Frequency transducer diameter: 18"
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0"
- Low-Frequency power amplifier: Rated Power* 800 Watts Continuous, 1000W Peak
- Rated THD: < 0.03%
- Cooling: Passive-Heatsink with speed sensitive electric fan