American Audio 19MXR 4-Channel MIDILOG DJ MixerProduct #H93166 American Audio H93166 YJDB Multi Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
4 Channel DJ mixer with MIDI and analog control.
The American Audio 19 MXR is more than just a standard 4-channel DJ mixer; it’s a MIDILOG mixer that features both MIDI and analog control, with a DSP D-Core sound card that features a 4-in x 4-out audio interface. The 14 MXR gives you the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer, with the ability to play and control music from software on your computer. There are two balanced XLR outputs, with MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG Mixer
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 2 Mic
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs in controller mode
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader channel assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- • Microphone Reverb Control
- • Mic 3 routed through channel MIDLOG™ 4
Get more than your standard mixer can offer, order the 19 MXR today.
19MXR 4-Channel MIDILOG DJ Mixer Specifications:
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 1x Balanced XLR, 2x ¼” Balanced
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19”x7.25”x 3.5” / 482x178x85mm (19-inch R.M. – 4 spaces)
- Weight: 8 lb. / 3.4 kg.