American Audio 10MXR 2-Channel MIDILOG DJ Mixer
2 Channel DJ Mixers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Versatile DJ mixer with built-in sound card.
The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer. The 10 MXR is a 10-inch, 2-Channel MIDILOG Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 10-inch, 2-Channel MIDILOG Mixer
- Inputs: 2 Line, 2 Phono, 1 Mic
- 18 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid, Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Direction Switch (Forward/Reverse)
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
This is audio conversion on a master level. Don't degrade your sound, order the Eclipse
10MXR 2-Channel MIDILOG DJ Mixer Specifications:
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone input: Â¼" Balanced
- Headphone input: Â¼" Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25"x10"x 3.5" / 260x254x85mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.5 kg.