2-Channel MIDI compatible mixer for computer-based DJs.
The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer. The 10 MXR is a 10-inch, 2-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 2-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer
- Inputs: 2 Line, 2 Phono, 1 Mic
- 18 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid, Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Direction Switch (Forward/Reverse)
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Low/High Pass Filter Control per channel
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone input: ¼” Balanced
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25” x 10” x 3.5”
Call or click to order today!