Alto ZMX164FXU USB 16-Channel Mixer with Effects and USB InterfaceProduct #H99460 Alto H99460 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
High-capacity mixer with effects and USB connectivity.
The ZEPHYR ZMX164FXU is a 16-channel, 4-bus mixer with more than enough inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects, for any live performance reinforcement need. It features 10 ultra-low microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks and instert points, a 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid-frequency on eight channels, four channels of stereo inputs with 4-band fixed EQs, and a 4-bus assignable sub mixer. You also get 60mm high-precision faders and four AUX sends per channel (2 Pre/Post switchable pots). The ZMX164FXU gives you the all the features you need to mix any professional live performance.
256 Onboard Alesis Effects
Whether you're mixing the church choir or a heavy metal band, give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit Alesis DSP effects designed in partnership with Alesis. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, choruses and more. The ZMX164FXU offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
USB Audio Interface
Capture your live mix with your laptop and computer recording software by simply connecting a USB cable to the ZMX164FXU. This USB-enabled professional mixing console features a USB port that streams two channels of 24-bit audio out to your computer (Main Mix or Sub Mix 1/2). With the ZMX164FXU you can record band rehearsals, club gigs, speaking engagements, worship meetings, and any other live performance reinforcement station. What's more, this USB connection is bi-directional so you can also stream audio from your laptop to the ZMX164FXU for audio and music playback!
High headroom, low noise
The ZMX164FXU is an impressive bit of engineering, packing more features than should be allowed in one mixer. Of course, we also took a no-compromise approach where the purity of your mix is concerned. All Alto Professional ZEPHYR ZMX mixers are designed with high headroom and ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps so you always get the full dynamic range of your mix every time. The ZMX164FXU mixer brings professional performance that you demand, at a mind-blowing price.
- 28 total inputs
- 3-band EQ with swept mid on microphone channels
- 4-band fixed EQ on stereo line channels
- Stereo 9-band graphic EQ
- 4 AUX sends per channel: 2 PRE/POST faders switchable
- 4-bus sub mixer
- 60mm high precision faders
- 24-bit Alesis DSP effects for 256 choices (16 presets × 16 variations)
Lots of channels. Lots of effects. Lots of EQ. USB. Order today!
ZMX164FXU USB 16-Channel Mixer with Effects and USB Interface Specifications:
- Input Channels
- Microphone Input: Electronically Balanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1dB
- Distortion: ( THD&N) ＜0.03% at 0dBu, 1kHz
- Gain range: 0dB to 50dB (MIC)
- SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio): 114dB
- Line Input: Electronically Balanced (Unbalanced)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1dB
- Distortion: (THD&N) ＜0.03% at 0dBu, 1kHz
- Gain range: -15dBu to 35dBu
- Impedance Microphone Input: 1.4kOhms
- Channel Insert return: 2.5kOhms
- All Other Input: 10kOhms or greater
- Tape Out: 1kOhms
- All Other Outputs: 120Ohms
- Hi Shelving: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Mid bell: ±12dB @ 100Hz - 8kHz
- Low shelving: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- MAIN EQ: 9 EQ (63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz) ±15dB
- DSP Section: A/D and D/A Converters 24-bit
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit
- Type of effects: Large Hall, Medium Hall, Large Room, Medium Room, Karaoke, Short Spring Reverb, Long Spring Reverb, Chamber, Mono Delay, Mono Echo, Stereo Echo, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb + Chorus, Reverb + Delay, Thickener
- Presets: 16
- Controls: 16-position preset selector
- Clip LED
- Mute switch with peak LED Indicator
- Main Mix Section Noise (Bus noise)
- Fader 0dB, Channels muted: -94dBu
- Fader 0dB, All Input Channels Assigned and Set To Unity Gain: -92dBu
- Phantom Power: Mic Pin 2 / Pin 3 and Pin 1 +48V - Switched
- Power supply Main voltage: 100V - 230V
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 525mm x 400mm x 115mm
- Weight: 16.3lb.