Alto TSSUB18 18" 1200W Peak Active Subwoofer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable 18" powered subwoofer with Class D power.
The frequency range and crossover of the TRUESONIC TSSUB18 has been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37Hz-125Hz range. It also offers stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and is housed in a rugged, compact, 18mm birch plywood cabinet with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, a TRUESONIC TSSUB18 subwoofer is an effective, economical, and professional choice.
Exacting details were planned and provided in the TRUESONIC TSSUB18. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and handpicked driver, this is a class-leading subwoofer. As an active subwoofer system, the TRUESONIC TSSUB18 offers a massive 18" LF long-excursion driver. It's rated at a whopping 1200 watts and features a 3" copper sandwich voice coil which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
- 1200W Class D power
- Powerful 18” low frequency long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal 120Hz crossover on thru
- 18mm plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
- Mounting: One standard metal polemount, two metal handle
Get more low-end punch with this sub. Order today!
TSSUB18 18" 1200W Peak Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- Powered system: Continuous 600W, Peak 1200W
- Frequency response (-10dB): 37Hz-125Hz under analog processor
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB Continuous/126dB Peak
- Transducer low: 18" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
- Active crossover: Band-pass type 12dB/oct. under analog processor
- Input connectors: In-Left/Mono (Combo) Right (XLR-F)/Out-Left /Mono-Right (XLR-M)/Link-Left/Mono-Right (XLR-M) Balanced (15 kOhms)
- Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0 dBu
- Crossover frequency: L-R output with high-pass filter at 80Hz or flat for L-R satellite
- External controls: VOLUME Control/PHASE Switch/HPF-80Hz Bypass/Power on with green LED/Clip limiter with red LED/Ground lift
- Power supply: 120-240V in Switching Power mode
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 726mm x 526mm x 578mm (28.59" x 20.71" x 22.76")
- Weight: 35.1kg/77.38lb.