Restock Alto TS112A 12" Active 2-Way Speaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Active 800W 2-way 12" loudspeaker.
Part of Alto's TRUESONIC series, the TS112A is an 800W Class D powered loudspeaker with a 12" low-frequency transducer and 1" neodymium driver. It provides you with two mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls and an XLR output for linking to other speakers. Their lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet makes it easy for you to use it as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor, and it's stand or pole-mountable as well as flyable. Other features include a clip Limiter with red LED, ground Lift switch, and a contour switch for increased EQ control.
Versatile Cabinet Design
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with versatility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. What's more, they have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TRUESONIC TS112A is ideal for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, schools, houses of worship and more.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don't) - from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide - was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS112A are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS112A offers a 12" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver .
Modern amplifier design
Every active TRUESONIC speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The TRUESONIC TS112A delivers with 800 watts of power and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input with level control. Class D amplifiers are also highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps so the amp doesn't have to work as hard to deliver your mix.
Hang 'em High
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole mount or use them as floor monitors, TRUESONIC speakers are ready for you. All TRUESONIC speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem. The TS112A comes with five rigging points. All these options make the TRUESONIC one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. You can use them anywhere you need them.
Just what you need
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the TRUESONIC TS112A is your best choice. For example, it's easy to get your TRUESONIC speakers to the gig thanks to their carrying handles and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound engineer to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the TRUESONIC's dual XLR/combo inputs make easy work of your setup and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every TRUESONIC speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With TRUESONIC speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, it's covered, literally.
- 800W Class D power
- 12" low frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Use as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand/pole mountable or flyable
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Ground Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Mid/large-sized PA systems
- Halls, auditoriums, amphitheaters
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Mobile DJ systems
Kick out the jams with this well-designed powerhouse. Order today!
TS112A 12" Active 2-Way Speaker Specifications:
- Transducer low: 12" woofer, with 2" voice coil
- Transducer high: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
- Power amplification: 800W peak (670W LF + 130W HF), 400W continuous (335W LF + 65W HF)
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 54Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 65Hz-19kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 125dB peak, 122dB continuous
- -6dB nominal coverage: (80°/100°H x 60°V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Connectors: 2 x Mic/Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu, Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100VAC, or 110-120VAC
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36mm dia.) Two handles, 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 648mm x 383.8mm x 365mm
- Weight: 35lb.