Alto TMX200DFX 20-Channel Powered Mixer with EffectsProduct #H95060 Alto H95060 YJA Powered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Quality mixing, clean power, quiet effects.
Live performances are more than just a job. They are an experience for the performers, the audience and for the sound engineer. The Alto TMX200DFX was engineered to precise specifications to deliver the kind of performance you demand, while giving you everything you need to create an unforgettable experience.
The TMX200DFX is loaded with all the connections you need including 38 total inputs comprising 16 XLR jacks with phantom power, 20 Line jacks and stereo RCA. These low-noise channels are your best friend when connecting instruments, mics, or even your iPod for playing between sets. Even better, each mono and stereo channel has its own 3-shelf EQ, so you can dial in every nuance you need in seconds. A/D and D/A conversion is performed with 24-bit precision. Easy-to-view knobs with incredibly smooth movement make mixing feel like playing a fine instrument.a
The TMX200DFX's on-board Alesis digital effects processor provides 24-bit, ultra-clean digital effects including Large Hall, Medium Hall, Large Room, Medium Room, Karaoke, Short Spring Reverb, Long Spring Reverb, Chamber, Mono Delay, Mono Echo,Stereo Echo, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb + Chorus, Reverb + Delay and Thickener.
It comes standard with the ability to deliver ultra-clean power at 2 x 750W (4-ohms) or 1500W (8-ohms bridged). Fortunately, all that power isn't as heavy as you might expect. Weighing in at less than 28 pounds, the TMX160DFX is a winner in the power-to-weight class.
- 38 total inputs including 16 XLR jacks with phantom power, 20 Line jacks and stereo RCA
- On-board digital effects processor and 3-shelf EQ on each mono and stereo channel
- Continuous 2 x 750 Watts at 4 Î© + 2 x 500 Watts at 4 Î©; 1500 W at 8 Î© bridged + 1000 Watts at 8 Î© bridged
Order soon and tyour mixing, power and effects will be your happy place.
TMX200DFX 20-Channel Powered Mixer with Effects Specifications:
- Input channels
- Microphone Input: Electronically Balanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1dB
- Distortion (THD&N): ï¼0.03% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Gain range 0 dB to 45 dB (Mic)
- SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio): 115 dB
- Line input
- Electronically Balanced (Unbalanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-1 dB
- Distortion (THD&N): ï¼0.03% at 0dBu, 1 kHz
- Gain range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
- Impedance Microphone Input: 1.4 kOhms
- Channel Insert return: 2.5 kOhms
- All Other Input: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Tape Out: 1 kOhms
- All Other Outputs: 120 Ohms
- Hi Shelving: Â±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid bell: Â±12 dB @ 100 Hz ~ 8 kHz
- Low shelving: Â±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- MAIN EQ 9 EQ: (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz) Â±15 dB
- DSP Section A/D and D/A Converters 24-bit
- DSP Resolution 24-bit
- Type of effects
- Large Hall, Medium Hall, Large Room, Medium Room, Karaoke, Short Spring Reverb, Long Spring Reverb, Chamber, Mono Delay, Mono Echo, Stereo Echo, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb + Chorus, Reverb + Delay, Thickener
- Presets 16
- Controls 16-posistion preset selector
- Clip LED
- Mute Switch with Peak LED Indicator
- Main Mix Section Noise (Bus noise)
- Fader 0 dB, Channels muted: -90 dBr (ref.: +4 dBu)
- Fader 0 dB, All input channels assigned and set to Unity Gain: -88 dBr (ref.: +4 dBu)
- Power Consumption Stereo mode
- 2 x 750 W @ 4 ohm (EIAJ) 2 x 520 W @ 4 ohm (RMS)
- Bridge mode
- 1500 W @ 8 ohm (EIAJ)
- Phantom Power (Mic Pin 2 / Pin 3 and Pin 1): 47 Â±2 V
- Power supply Main voltage 115 V / 230 V
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 565mm x 555mm x 145mm
- Weight: 27.6 lb