Alto MIXPACK Express Ultraportable Powered PA SystemSku #H80272000000000 Alto H80272 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All-in-one PA system designed to not to break your back or your bank.
The Alto MIXPACK Express is equipped with two 10" speakers and 350 watts of continuous power. The built-in mixer section features balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs. The MIXPACK Express speakers attach and detach to the amp/mixer module using firm, rugged latches, and the entire kit can be carried in one hand via a convenient, molded handle on top.
The built-in mixer on MIXPACK Express has five input channels with 16 Alesis DSP presets with 24-bit effects for Hall, Room, Vocal, Plate, Stereo Delay, Reverb + Delay and Reverb + Chorus combinations. Fine tune the performance with the integrated 7-band graphic EQ and monitor all of it with the built-in LED and Monitor Out jack.
If you need a sold PA system that is loaded with features and easy to transport, the MIXPACK Express is a perfect solution.
- Lightweight and portable
- Mixer, power amp and speakers built into one package
- High quality digital effects
- Wide variety of input options
- Rugged and durable outer shell construction
Order today for an incredibly portable, affordable all-in-one PA, great for rehearsal or small to medium-sized venues.
MIXPACK Express Ultraportable Powered PA System Specifications:
- Mixer Section
- Microphone/Line Input: Electronically balanced, discrele input configuration
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 55kHz, +/-3 dBu
- Microphone Input Impedance: 3.9 kΩ
- Line Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Microphone Input S/N ratio: 94 dBu
- Microphone Inputs: Balanced XLR connectors
- Line Inputs: Balanced / Unbalanced, 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS jack connectors
- Tape Inputs: Unbalanced RCA jack
- Inputs Distortion (THD & N): 0.04% at 0 dBu, 1kHz
- Channel EQ High shelving: +/-15 dB @ 12kHz Low shelving +/-15 dB @ 80Hz
- Aux Send: 1 with paths for DSP internal section, external DSP section and Monitor Out
- DSP Section: 24-bit Hall, Room, Vocal, Plate, Stereo Delay, Reverb + Delay and Reverb + Chorus combinations
- Master Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, 7-band graphic output EQ, and DSP Return level
- Output Master EQ: 7-band, +/-5 dB @ 63Hz, 160 Hz, 400Hz, 1 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 6.3kHz, 16kHz
- Monitor Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, and 1/4" (6.3 mm) Monitor Out jack
- Speaker Section
- System Type 2-way coax vented box
- Frequency Response 65Hz - 20 kHz at -10 dB
- Spherical Horn Coverage 70° H × 70° V
- Continuous Power 150 Watts AES Standard
- Peak Power 300 Watts Peak
- Protection Electronic circuit on driver
- Speaker Specification 10" (254 mm) Low Frequency Driver / 2" (50.8 mm) Voice Coil, 1" (25.4 mm) Neodymium High
- Input Connectors 1/4" (6.3 mm) mono (TS) jack on each cabinet
- Amplifier Section
- Output Power 350 Watts (EIAJ)
- Impedance 4Ω
- Protections Overload / Short Circuit / Soft Clip Limiter / Thermal Protection Fan Cooling