Alto iPA Portable Music System for iPadProduct #H80829 Alto H80829 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Powered loudspeaker with iPad dock.
The iPA Music System from Alto Professional is a portable loudspeaker with 400 Watts of power for amplifying your iPad apps, playing your iTunes library and running karaoke presentations. Load your iPad* into the iPA Music System dock, run your app of choice and you are ready to entertain. The iPA Music System's internal power amplifier has plenty of juice to run a backyard or living room party, a small to medium-sized club, or a professional presentation that requires background music and clear microphone intelligibility.
With an included Alto Professional ADM10 cardioid microphone and 10' cable, you're ready to throw rocking karaoke parties using virtually any iPad karaoke app. The iPA Music System features a contour switch that instantly provides the perfect EQ settings for music playback and singing. You can even expand your iPA Music System and play your music in stereo by adding an additional speaker.
Dock your iPad and rock the party with the iPA Music System from Alto Professional.
* Works with 30 PIN connector only. It doesn't work for New 'LIGHTNING' adaptors for Ipods or Ipads. Not compatibale with GEN 4.
- Universal Dock for iPad (not Generation 4)
- Includes dynamic mic, holder and 10' cable
- Integrated mixer and high-efficiency power amp
- Compact, lightweight design
- 36 mm socket for mounting on a speaker stand
- 30-pin dock also charges iPad
- RCA input for playback of iPod, CD players and other music devices
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to add more speakers
Order today and run iPad apps through a professionally presentable powered speaker system.
iPA Portable Music System for iPad Specifications:
- 400 Watts peak, 200 continuous
- 10 in. low frequency transducer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20" x 13" x 12"
- Weight: 23 lb