Alto APX1500 2-Channel 1500 Watt Power AmplifierProduct #H92396 Alto H92396 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Power to spare.
The APX1500 brings dependable, continuous, clean stereo power to any live performance. If you are a sound contractor, gigging musician or live sound engineer in need of a strong amp that provides consistently clean power, the APX1500 is perfect. The APX1500 provides 2 x 350 at 8ohms, or 2 x 550 at 4ohms. In bridged mono mode, the APX1500 pumps out 1500 crystal-clear watts of power. Because it is class D, you get all the purity reliability of a professional amp without breaking your back just to lift it. Weighing in at only 12.1lb., the APX1500 goes into venues with amazing ease and convenience whether used in a permanent installation or portable application.
Things can sometimes move at light speed on the stage. Connecting an amp should never slow you down. Balanced, combo 1/4” XLR inputs, "touch-proof" binding posts and speak-on jacks make connecting the APX1500 a snap at any gig, so you never lose precious time getting things going. Once installed, the APX1500's level and clip indicators are designed to keep you informed of performance levels at a glance.
The APX1500 amplifier supplies massive power with plenty of headroom to drive any passive speaker. The APX1500 also contains low-noise cooling fans to prevent overheating and high-current toroidal transformers for the lowest possible noise floor.
- 1500 watts at 8Ω bridged mono
- 2 x 550 watts at 4Ω; 2 x 350 watts at 8Ω
- Efficient Class D power
- Balanced combo input jacks
- Lightweight, two rack-space design
- Easy-to-read LED level and clip indicators
- Low pass filter
Order now and hear the clarity of Class D power.
APX1500 2-Channel 1500 Watt Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Power Specifications:
- Continuous power (20 Hz – 20 kHz):
- Both channels driven: 2 x 540W at 4ohms, 2 x 340W at 8ohms (0.5% THD); 2 x 750W at 4ohms, 2 x 370W at 8ohms (1.0% THD EIAJ)
- Bridged mono mode: 1 x 1500W at 8ohms, 1 x 740W at 16ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.0V
- Input Impedance: 10K Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: (at 10dB below rated output power) 20Hz - 25kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Voltage Gain: 32dB
- Distortion: (SMPTE-1M) <0.5%
- S/N Ratio: 110dB
- Protection: On/Off, mute, DC-fault, load
- Controls Front: AC power switch, 2 channel level control; –∞ to +30dB
- Controls Rear: 30Hz high-pass filter on/off, bridge/stereo/parallel mode
- Signal Indicators: Signal present (green LED), clip (red LED), protection (red LED)
- Power Indicators: 1 blue LED integrated with power switch
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR-F / 1/4” combo
- Output: Touch-proof binding posts and Speakon NL4 connectors
- Power Supply: AC Power: 100VAC, or 110 – 120VAC or 220 - 240VAC (50 / 60Hz)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 19" x 11.2" x 3.5"
- Weight: 12.1lb.