Alto APX1000 2-Channel 1000 Watt Power AmplifierProduct #H92397 Alto H92397 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Light weight, heavy power.
The Alto APX1000 delivers continuous, clean, stereo power to any live performance. Whether you are a sound contractor, gigging musician or live sound engineer, you need consistently clean power from your power amplifiers and the APX1000 brings it to every performance. The APX1000 provides a continuous 2 x 250W at 8ohms, or 2 x 500W at 4 ohms. In bridged mono mode, the APX1000 pumps out 1000 crystal-clear watts of power. Weighing in at only 12.1lb, the APX1000 goes into venues with amazing ease and convenience whether used in a permanent installation or portable application. The incredible power-to-weight ratio and performance quality of the APX 1000 means you'll get solid Class D power without breaking your back or your wallet.
Things can sometimes move at light speed on the stage. Connecting an amp should never slow you down. Balanced combo ¹⁄₄” XLR, inputs, "Touch-proof" binding posts and speak-on jacks make connecting the APX1000 a snap at any gig, so you never lose precious time getting things going. Once installed, the APX1000's level and clip indicators to keep you informed of performance levels at a glance. Experience the APX1000 for yourself, or check out the APX1500 for installations and gigs requiring a little more power.
The APX1000 amplifier supplies massive power with plenty of headroom to drive any passive speaker. The APX1000 also contains low-noise cooling fans to prevent overheating and high-current toroidal transformers for the lowest possible noise floor.
- 1000 Watts at 8 Ω bridged mono
- 2 x 500 Watts at 4 Ω; 2 x 250 Watts at 8 Ω
- Efficient Class D power
- Balanced combo input jacks
- Lightweight, two rack-space design
- Easy to read LED level and clip indicators
- Low pass filter
Order now and lighten your load while at the same time cleaning up your power source.
APX1000 2-Channel 1000 Watt Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Power Specifications:
- Continuous power (20 Hz – 20 kHz):
- Both channels driven: 2 x 390 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 250 W at 8 ohms (0.5% THD), 2 x 500 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 270 W at 8 ohms (1.0% THD EIAJ)
- Bridged mono mode: 1 x 1000 W at 8 ohms, 1 x 520 W at 16 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.0 V
- Input Impedance: 10 K Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: (at 10 dB below rated output power), 20 Hz - 25 KHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Voltage Gain: 32 dB
- Distortion: (SMPTE-1M) <0.5%
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Protection: On/Off, mute, DC-fault, load
- Controls Front: Front Controls: AC power switch, 2 channel level control; –∞ to +30 dB
- Controls Rear: 30 Hz high-pass filter on/off, bridge/stereo/parallel mode
- Signal Indicators: Signal present (green LED), clip (red LED), protection (red LED)
- Power Indicators: 1 blue LED integrated with power switch
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR-F / ¼” combo
- Output: Touch proof binding posts and Speakon® NL4 connectors
- Power Supply: AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 19" x 11.2" x 3.5"
- Weight: 12.1lb