Alto AEQ215 Stereo 15-Band Graphic EQ
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rugged construction and precise performance.
With the Alto AEQ215 you get precise and reliable sound-shaping control. It's built to last and perfect for any pro audio application, offering the essential EQ features you need for either straightforward spectral balancing or enhancing particular sonic characteristics. Use it for studio recording, live sound and everything in between.
This stereo 15-band graphic EQ has a 117 dB signal-to-noise ratio and an all-metal design, which makes for ultra-low-noise frequency control in a rugged package. AEQ215 also features balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input and output connectors, fixed high-pass and low-pass filters, variable input level controls, and constant Q filtering, which gives you accurate and predictable EQ response. AEQ215's bands are spaced 2/3-octave apart and it offers selectable boost/cut ranges of 6 dB or 12 dB for detailed gain control.
It's an EQ with all of the essentials, built for solid and reliable performance.
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input and output connectors
- Standard 20 mm center-detented sliders allow easy frequency adjustment
- Constant Q filtering provides accurate and predictable EQ response
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6 dB or 12 dB for more precise gain control
- High-pass filter: 40Hz (12 dB/octave)
- Low-pass filter: 16kHz (12 dB/octave)
- 2/3-octave spacing
- Variable input level control
- EQ bypass switch on both channels
- Clip level indicators
Order today and perfect your band's mix.
AEQ215 Stereo 15-Band Graphic EQ Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 7.4" x 1.7"