Restock Allen & Heath ZED-436 Mixer
Allen & Heath
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Multipurpose mixer with USB for live sound, recording, and production.
The Allen & Heath ZED-436 is an audio mixer that gives you 32 mono inputs plus 2 dual stereo channels. The ZED-436 mixer has a fantastic pedigree which comes from nearly 40 years of making mixing desks for the professional sound community. The mixer's audio circuitry is based on years of continual development and refinement. All the elements within the ZED-436 mixer have been perfected for performance that insures the very best sound quality possible.
The ZED 4-Bus series takes inspiration from different product lines within the A&H range, combining them with fresh new ideas to give stunning results in a neat and easy-to-use package. The padless DuoPreTM mic/line pre-amplifier is the new design first implemented on the ZED-14 and delivers a high-headroom, low-noise signal. The 4 band, 2 sweep EQ, along with the low noise summing amps, is borrowed from the acclaimed GL2400, while the bus architecture is a simplified, but equally comprehensive, version of that employed in the successful GL series. The USB audio interface, with its uniquely flexible capability, allows different signals to be sent to USB, from LR or from selected aux buses.
The USB return signal can be routed straight to the LR mix or to a stereo channel. Connectors are located on the top surface for easy plugging and patching. The construction, with individual circuit boards firmly nutted to the top panel, is as rock solid as Allen & Heath's top-of-the-line ML Series mixers.
Also included with ZED-436 4-Bus is the excellent SONAR LE digital audio workstation software for Windows, with audio and MIDI multi-track recording and mixing capability, effects plug-ins and editing features. With SONAR LE the ZED-436 4-Bus mixer becomes a live recording or home recording mixer.
- Multipurpose mixer with USB for live sound, recording and production
- 32 mono inputs plus 2 dual stereo channels, 4-Bus
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout — all connections and controls on top surface
- Cakewalk SONAR LE bundled with mixer
Get this effective, and performance based mixer today!