Allen & Heath ZED-420 MixerProduct #630352 Allen & Heath 630352 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Multipurpose USB mixer for live sound, recording, and production.
The Allen & Heath ZED-420 audio mixer with 16 mono inputs, plus 2 dual stereo channels, has a fantastic pedigree: nearly 40 years of making mixing desks for professional sound engineers. The ZED-420 mixer's audio circuitry is based on years of continual development and refinement. All the elements within the mixer have been perfected to insure the very best sound quality possible.
The ZED series of 4-bus mixer's takes inspiration from other product lines within the A&H range, combining them with fresh new ideas to give stunning results in a neat and easy-to-use package.
The padless DuoPreTM mic/line pre-amplifier is the new design, first implemented on the ZED-14 and delivers a high-headroom, low-noise signal. The 4-band, 2-sweep EQ, along with the low noise summing amps, is borrowed from the acclaimed GL2400, while the bus architecture is a simplified, but equally comprehensive, version of that employed in the successful GL series.
The USB audio interface, with its uniquely flexible capability, allows different signals to be sent to USB, from LR or from selected aux buses. The USB return signal can be routed straight to the LR mix, or to a stereo channel. Connectors are on top for easy plugging and patching. Construction, with individual circuit boards firmly nutted to the top panel, is as rock-solid as Allen & Heath's top-of-the-range ML Series audio mixers.
Allen & Heath includes the excellent SONAR LE digital audio workstation software for Windows with The ZED-420 mixer. With audio and MIDI multi-track recording and mixing capability, effects plug-ins and editing features, SONAR LE enabes the ZED-420 4-Bus mixer to become a live recording or home recording mixer.
- 16 mono inputs plus 2 dual stereo channels, 4-Bus
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout — all connections and controls on top surface
- Cakewalk SONAR LE bundled with mixer