Allen & Heath Xone:4D - USB Audio Interface and DJ ControllerProduct #584641 Allen & Heath 584641 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 20-channel, USB audio interface, mixer, and MIDI controller.
The Allen & Heath Xone:4D DJ controller continues the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace with an enhanced feature set. It combines a fully featured, high specification, professional analog DJ mixer with 105 MIDI controllers and 227 MIDI messages. In addition, the Allen & Heath Xone:4D contains a completely high-end, 96kHz, 24-bit, 20-channel Allen & Heath-designed USB 2.0 soundcard. It's incredibly progressive Xone:4D has been developed in conjunction with some of the world's most cutting-edge DJs and producers.
Stellar features of the Xone:4D universal DJ controller include the 20-channel USB 2.0 soundcard, a completely reworked BPM counter, assignable LFO with a step VCF-filter, and a fresh paint job. Plus, the Allen & Heath Xone:4D is compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: for instance, lighting controller or visual effects programs.
- 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 3 inputs, (channel 4 is Line/Line)
- Soundcard output routing switches for each channel (1-2, 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8)
- 3-band total kill EQ: 6dB to off
- 2 FX sends: pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
- 2 stereo returns
- Headphone monitor with mix/cue control: 3.5mm and 1/4" sockets
- 2 analogue VCF filters low-pass, band-pass, high-pass (can be combined for more filter types), resonance frequency, and filter 'on' switch
- Filter assignable LFO with depth control and brand-new editable fader step-filter function
- Completely re-designed and functionally improved BPM detection circuit
- Mic input: on XLR connector; gain control and 2-band EQ control available: routable straight to soundcard
- Power supply: High performance internal switch-mode supply
- RIAA: for 3 turntables (4 via internal jumper link)
- Dual rail VCA crossfader
- 20 channel, 96kHz, 24-bit soundcard connecting via wide-bandwidth USB 2.0 (480Mbit/s)
- Uses 24-bit stereo analogue to digital converters and digital to analogue converters (not lower spec CODECs)
- 10 in/10 out (4 stereo in, optical in/4 stereo out, optical out)
- No software configuration utility; all front panel switched
- Soundcard inputs fed from Mic, FX2, FX1, Main Mix or from stereo channels 1-4
- Sends: mix, FX, or individual analogue channels may be routed to PC or digital outputs
- New record output: FX2 RCA outputs can be switched to an RCA record output
- Drivers available for PC and Mac
- 2 separate layers of MIDI controllers with control pickup algorithm ensuring a smooth transition between layers
- 227 MIDI control messages available from 105 separate MIDI controls
- 8 x 60mm linear faders
- 16 detented rotary pots
- 10 rotary encoders
- 50 switches
- 2 custom jog wheels with 4 micro switches
- 8 illuminated push switches