Allen & Heath Xone:2D USB Audio Interface and DJ ControllerProduct #584643 Allen & Heath 584643 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Combines 9-stereo-channel USB 2.0 soundcard and MIDI controller for one easy-to-use DJ controller.
Winner of DJMag.com's "Best Standalone Computer Interface" (2008 DJ Tech Awards), the Allen & Heath Xone:2D is a combination of a 9-stereo-channel, USB 2.0 soundcard and MIDI controller, which DJ's can combine with their existing analog mixer to create a complete Digital DJ mixing system. The Xone:2D is perfect for integration with DJ software such as Ableton Live and Traktor DJ Studio. The 96kHz 24-bit USB 2.0 soundcard is provided with a large array of connections for easy interfacing into any DJ setup, while MIDI clocks are generated using the tap tempo button or by analyzing the BPM of incoming audio, available from all input channels. One of the DJ controller's input channels can even be switched between mic and line. The Allen & Heath Xone:2D is completed by a comprehensive onboard monitoring system.
- 96kHz/24-bit audio transfer
- 9 stereo channels - 5 (4 analog and one digital) inputs from a PC and 4 (3 analog and one digital) returns.
- SPDIF Input and output
- Optical Input and output
- 87 mappable MIDI control messages available
- 4 x 60mm linear faders, 8 x detented rotary pots, 4 illuminated push switches
- 5 rotary encoders, 16 switches, 1 custom jogwheel with micro switches, crossfader
- Compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: eg, music production, DJ, lighting controller, or visual effects programs
Before your next gig, add state-of-the-art DJ equipment to your rig. Order the XONE:2D today!
Xone:2D USB Audio Interface and DJ Controller Specifications:
- Frequency Response SC in to SC out: 10 Hz to 20kHz +0/-0.5dB
- 96kHz Sample Rate: 10 Hz to 36kHz +0/-3d
- THD + N Line In to Line Out +8 dBu: < 0.008%
- Maximum Output Level: +9dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +9dBu
- Dynamic Range Output: 104dB
- System Dynamic Range Line In to Line Out: 94dB
- Mic Sensitivity: -50dBu to —30dBu
- Input 5-6 Sensitivity: -3 to +22 dB
- RIAA Input Sensitivity 7-48mV 1KHz/330pF
- Desktop (WxHxD): 160mm (6.3"), 88mm (3.5"), 358mm (14")
- Weight: 2kg (4.4lb.)