Restock Allen & Heath WZ3 12M Mix Wizard Monitor Mixer
Allen & Heath
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Topnotch 12-channel, 16-input compact onstage monitor mixer.
Allen & Heath's WZ3 12M is an easy-to-use compact mixer for on-stage monitoring. The growth of personal headphone monitoring has led to a huge increase in demand for mixers with multiple stereo mix outputs. Wizard Monitor has been developed to embrace modern on-stage mixing, and joins the GL2800M in Allen & Heath's successful monitor desk range. The mixer allows musicians to easily control their own mixes on stage, while the mixer will also be at home in rehearsal rooms and studios.
6 stereo mixes or 12 mono wedge outputs - or a combination of mono and stereo - are fed from 16 mono mic/line inputs. The mixer features the crystal-clear WZ3 preamplifier, passive microphone splitter and 4-four band EQ, with all mix masters on faders and color-coded in pairs for easy identification.
- 16 mono inputs
- 12 mix outputs (mono or stereo pairs)
- Mono mode - mix sends are Level/Level
- Stereo mode - mix sends are Level/Pan
- W3 Pre-amp
- Built-in mic splitter with ground lift switch
- 4 band EQ
- Sends 1-4 switched pre/post fader
- Sends 5-12 postfade (internal jumpers set prefade)60mm output faders
- PFL, signal & peak LED's
- Mono or Stereo AFL (press pair for stereo)
- Engineer's stereo monitor and headphone out
- 1/4" and mini jack headphone socket
- 19inch rack-mountable or desktop configuration
- Rotating Quick Change Connector
- Lamp socket (for Ledlamp)