Alesis S-8 / Kustom KPC12P PA PackageProduct #H78575 Alesis H78575 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Uncomplicate your live setup with this easy-to-use collection of gear.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-8 8-channel compact mixer, a pair of Kustom KPC12P 12" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-8 Mixer
The Alesis S-8 is a flexible, eight-channel mixer, with four mono and two stereo input channels. Each channel is equipped with a variety of features including a warm, natural sounding, three-band EQ, peak LEDs and Pan/Balance controls. The S-8 is perfect for coffee house performers, project studios, small to mid sized bands and professionals looking for a portable, durable mixing solution.
Kustom KPC12P 12" Powered PA Speakers
The Kustom KPC12P is a 100W powered speaker with a 12" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. It is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC12P powered speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the powered PA speaker.
The Kustom PA speaker's TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hookup lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Gear One MV1000 Microphones
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Alesis S-8 8-channel mixer (see SKU#H75227)
- Five microphone inputs, each with balanced 1/4" and XLR
- Stereo line input on channel five
- Additional balanced 1/4" input
- Ultra low-noise microphone preamps with 48v phantom power
- Precise three-band graphic equalizer on each input channel
- Pre-fader and post-fader Aux bus
- Single LED peak indicators on each channel
- Low-cut filter on all mono microphone channels
- Two-track RCA input and outputs
- 12-segment LED meter for precise reading of the output signal
- Kustom KPC12P 12" Powered PA Speakers (see SKU#485593)
- 100W Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 12' Kustom PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Gear One MV1000 Mics (See SKU#H72917)
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
- Also includes:
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables (see SKU#339877)
- 2 Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS - 20' each (see SKU#336401)
- 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand (see SKU#451036)
Hit the road and don't sound jacked with this package. Order today!