Alesis S-6 / Mackie Thump TH-12A PA PackageProduct #H78564 Alesis H78564 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A simple live setup for intimate performances wih 6-channel mixer, 12" PAs, mics, and more.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-6 6-channel compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-12A 12" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-6 Mixer
The Alesis S-6 is a compact, rugged mixer with two mono and two stereo input channels, a three-band graphic EQ on each channel, and an Aux bus. The S-6 mixer is ideal for use with keyboards, small PA systems and audio/video applications.
Mackie Thump TH-12A 12" Powered PAs
Delivering deep low end and real power in a lightweight, portable design, its Class D Fast Recovery amplification pushes amazing power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provide maximum system efficiency. TH-12A loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control, and can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge.
Gear One MV1000 Microphones
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Two microphone inputs each with balanced 1/4" and XLR
- Two balanced 1/4" inputs
- Ultra low-noise microphone preamps with 48v phantom power
- Six-segment LED meter for easy reading of the output signal
- Precise, three-band graphic equalizer on each channel
- Single LED peak indicators on each channel
- Aux send on all input channels
- Two-track RCA inputs and outputs
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D
- )HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Ready to show off your art? Use this gear to get your live career started. Order now!