Alesis S-16 / QSC K8 PA PackageProduct #H78551 Alesis H78551 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Ideal live sound package for real intimate performances.
This package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel mixer, a pair of QSC K8 8" powered PAs, and two Gear One MV1000 vocal microphones. You also get two Gear One XLR Microphone Cables (20' each), 2 Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS Cables (20' each), and 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
QSC K8 8" Powered PAs
The QSC K8 8" powered loudspeaker features a 1000-watt Class-D power module, and its extremely compact size won't intrude on audience sightlines. Its 105° wide dispersion is a major advantage when the audience is up close to the loudspeaker. Low frequencies extend to ~61Hz (-10dB) and the unit outputs an amazing 127dB.
QSC's K8 speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. The primary differentiator is the resulting output dispersion—the K8 being the widest at 105° and the K12 the narrowest at 75°. This radical approach is achievable due to a process called Directivity Matched Transition (DMT). DMT allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS—a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics—and the QSC K8 Speaker delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
Gear One MV1000 Handheld Mics
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
Alesis S-16 mixer (see SKU#H75228)
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
QSC K8 8" Powered PAs (see SKU#581516)
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (27 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Three 2-way models—each with coverage pattern optimized to match the LF driver
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "LIMIT" or AC Power On
- Dual angle, 35 mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down to put the energy on the audience instead of the back wall
- 1-3/4" voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- 1,000 watt subwoofer, efficient and light-weight Class D power module
- Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting
Gear One MV1000 Mics (see SKU#H72917)
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Also includes:2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables - 20' each (see SKU#339877)2 Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS Cables - 20' each (see SKU#336401)2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands (see SKU#451036)
This collection of gear is a great way to get started at a great price. Order now!