- Buy New
A small setup for a single perofrmer or duo wanting perfect for coffeehouses and small venues.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of QSC K12 12" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
QSC K12 12" Powered PA Speakers
Housed in a compact, molded ABS cab, the QSC K12's 1,000W Class D power module drives a 12" woofer and 1-3/4" compression HF driver. With control and time-alignment DSP, a 2-channel mic/line mixer section, EQ presets for normal or enhanced vocals, a DEEP mode for LF extension without a subwoofer, and an HP filter for use with a subwoofer, this is one very versatile cab.
Gear One MV1000 Microphones
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (41 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone mic/line and line inputs with loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Three 2-way models—each with coverage pattern optimized to match the LF driver
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "LIMIT" or AC Power On
- Dual-angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down to put the energy on the audience instead of the back wall
- 1-3/4" voice-coil compression driver
- High-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Take your show on the road with this gear! Order today!