Alesis S-16 / QSC K12 Mains and Monitors PackageProduct #H78558 Alesis H78558 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 16-channel mixer and plenty of speakers to get your sound all around!
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of QSC K12 12" Powered PA Speakers, as well as a pair of Kustom KPC 12MP Powered Monitor Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
QSC K12 Powered PA Speakers
Housed in a compact, molded ABS cab, each K12 has a 1,000W Class D power module that drives a 12" woofer and 1-3/4" compression HF driver. With control and time-alignment DSP, a 2-channel mic/line mixer section, EQ presets for normal or enhanced vocals, a DEEP mode for LF extension without a subwoofer, and an HP filter for use with a subwoofer, this is one very versatile cab.
K12 12" Powered PA Speakers
Tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content, Kustoms KPC Series PA speakers feature Kustom-built loudspeakers and current-limiting protection. With wedge-design cabinets created for dual use as mains or monitors, these 100-watt, 12" speakers also provide balanced XLR and 1/4" input jacks to connect a wide variety of line level devices, plus a 1/4" output for daisy chaining speakers.
- Alesis S-16 mixer (see SKU#H75228)
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- QSC K12 Powered PA Speakers (see SKU#581518)
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (41 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone mic/line and line inputs with loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Three 2-way models”each with coverage pattern optimized to match the LF driver
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "LIMIT" or AC Power On
- Dual-angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down to put the energy on the audience instead of the back wall
- 1-3/4" voice-coil compression driver
- High-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- KPC 12MP Powered Monitors
- One 100W Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 12", Kustom-built PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Gear One MV1000 Mics (H72917)
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
- Also includes:
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables - 20' each (see SKU#339877)
- 2 Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS Cables - 20' each (see SKU#336401)
- 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands (see SKU#451036)
Bid adieu to the practice space and "I do" to the live show with this setup! Order now!