Alesis S-16 / Mackie Thump TH-15A PA PackageProduct #H78553 Alesis H78553 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable assortment of live sound gear for small acts wanting to making a big impact sonically.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15A 15" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Musician's Gear TRS-XLR(m) cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speakers
The lightweight Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speaker delivers deep low-end and real power in an extremely portable package. Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the active TH-15A offers Class D Fast Recovery amplification that pushes 400W of power to the high-frequency compression driver and the bass-pounding 15" woofer.
The Thump TH-15A also has Mackie active processing, including a precision crossover, and driver time-alignment, which provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, the Mackie TH-15A is equipped with a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control. Since it can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Mackie Thump TH-15A represents the best value available for a complete stage speaker setup.
More than Just a Powered Speaker Cabinet
The TH-15A has 2 built-in power amps”300W for the 15" woofer and 100W for the high-frequency compression driver. Mackie's Class D Fast Recovery low-frequency amp drives the woofer more efficiently with less heat byproduct than other speakers. Also Mackie Active technology (based on the popular SRMv2 Series) divides the frequencies via a precision 2-way crossover and also time aligns the signals so low-frequency and high-frequency signals arrive in sync to every member of your audience. Active compression provides a first line of defense for the drivers and thermal circuitry protects the amplifiers and power supply should things get too hot. All the onboard electronic systems work together dynamically to produce superior quality sound previously unavailable in this price range.
Portability Meets Versatility
Not only is the Mackie TH-15A a superb PA enclosure, it also makes a superior monitor wedge”just lay the cabinet on its side and turn it up. The compact, lightweight design means zero strain, whether mounting it on a high pole or loading up the van. The TH-15A speaker's wide frequency response makes it ideal as a keyboard, vocal, or even bass guitar monitor. The Thump has incredibly smooth response and dispersion over a wide range of frequencies, so you can crank it without the fear of earsplitting feedback.
Exceptional Sonic Performance
TH-15A powered loudspeakers put out a tremendous amount of sound for their size and price tag. The two-way ported design generates ample quantities of chest-pounding bass, and its 1" compression driver ensures smooth, wide dispersion. Mackie inserted a 3-band equalizer at the input to give you all the tonal control you could ever want, with an available 15dB boost or cut at 80Hz (low shelf), 100Hz to 8kHz (sweepable mids) and 12kHz (high shelf). With the Mackie TH-15A speaker's extremely versatile EQ, you can add some extra thump to that kick drum, bring out the sizzle in your hi-hats, add pop to vocals, or correct acoustic anomalies in the room.
Protecting Your Investment
Mackie added some extra circuitry to keep the Thump TH-15A speaker's performing at its best, even when pushed really hard for long periods of time. Each driver has its own transparent compression circuit, which helps protect them from damaging transient peaks. An over-excursion filter, inserted just before the low-frequency amplifier, protects the woofer from bottoming-out when the low end is driven to the maximum. This means you can hit them hard without fear of thermal damage. Things can get pretty hot in the real world, so if the electronics do overheat, separate thermal switches activate and shut down the high- and/or low- frequency amplifiers until they cool down. These extra protections ensure long life and great-sounding loudspeakers you can always count on.
Gear One MV1000 Microphones
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Alesis S-16 mixer (see SKU#H75228)
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speakers (see SKU#485392)
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification: LF 300W peak power (Class-D), HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers: 15" high-precision woofer, 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization: Precision 2-way crossover, Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable via the built-in socket on the bottom of the cabinet and floor wedgeable
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Gear One MV1000 Mics (See SKU#H72917)
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
- Also includes:
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables (see SKU#339877)
- 2 Live Wire TRS-XLR(M) - 20' each (see SKU#331065)
Rock out with this small, yet effective live sound pacakge! Order today!