A 16-channel mixer paired with 15" PAs and vocal mics for a proper small venue setup with some oomph.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of Electro-Voice ELX1155P PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
Electro-Voice ELX115P PA Speakers
These biamped cabs have 1,000W Class D power amps that drive high-efficiency 15" woofers for brutal punch and 1.5" titanium compression drivers for high-end resolution. They also feature 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection, selectable 100Hz high-pass filters for use with an external subwoofer, versatile connectors and controls, and sturdy construction.
Gear One MV1000 Handheld Mics
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Alesis S-16 mixer (see SKU#H75228)
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- Electro-Voice ELX115P Loudspeakers (see SKU#H70842)
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60 monitor angle
- 1,000W Class-D high-efficiency amplifier runs cool without fans
- Biamplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection
- Selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer
- Intuitive, user-friendly amplifier controls
- Gear One MV1000 Mics (see SKU#H72917)
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
- Also includes:
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables - 20' each (see SKU#339877)
- 2 Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS Cables - 20' each (see SKU#336401)
This live sound package is good to go at a good-to-go price! Order now!