Alesis PhonoLink Stereo-to-USB CableProduct #712718 Alesis 712718 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Record your turntable, tape deck, or mixer in stereo to your computer.
The Alesis PhonoLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. Alesis PhonoLink stereo-to-USB cable connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
- Cable connects turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.5-foot length (2m)
Now there's no missing link to getting your favorite music onto your computer. Order today!
PhonoLink Stereo-to-USB Cable Specifications:
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz
- Connectors: dual RCA, male and USB
- System Requirements:
- Mac: OS 9 or higher
- PC: Windows XP or Vista
- USB port