- Buy New
A compact solution for getting 24-bit audio recordings in a variety of settings.
Record stereo or four-capsule omni audio directly to an SD card with the pocket-sized Alesis PalmTrack. This portable digital recorder can capture live sound anywhere and anytime without a single cable. The PalmTrack is perfect for recording quality sound in a wide variety of settings, including rehearsals, jam sessions, gigs, conferences, lectures, classes, interviews, and meetings. The possibilities are virtually limitless.
Recording with the Alesis PalmTrack is easy and flexible. Just insert the included batteries and SD card and press record. You can monitor while recording in headphones and watch the realtime level meters, or just switch on Auto Mic Gain and let the PalmTrack take the hassle out of recording. When you're done recording, you can check out your sound recordings on the PalmTrack's built-in speaker, using your own headphones, connecting the Alesis PalmTrack to your Mac or PC with its mini USB jack, or by removing the SD card and inserting it into your computer's SD card slot or reader.
While you're tracking, you'll be able to easily tell that the PalmTrack is recording thanks to its red Record light. You can easily switch the mics' gain from high to low with the left-side switch, and you can adjust the SD card recorder's input level with the up and down buttons on the right.
This handheld recorder lets you choose between 44.1 and 48kHz sample rates, select an MP3 bitrate from 64 to 320kbps for maximum recording time, or choose uncompressed 16- or 24-bit WAV for broadcast-quality recording. For all-in-one audio and voice recording, the PalmTrack has four microphones housed in its protective grille. You can select two mics for stereo pickup pattern, four mics for omnidirectional pickup pattern, plug your own mic into the Alesis PalmTrack's 1/8-inch mic input, or any line-level source into its 1/8-inch line input.
The Alesis PalmTrack portable recorder also gives you powerful processing onboard, including bass compensation for reducing the proximity effect in close-miked situations, as well as Chorus, Pitch Shift, Delay, and Reverb settings for adding flavor and creative effects to your recordings. There's also an MP3 voice cancelling more that enables you remove vocals from MP3s. On top of all of that, the Alesis recorder even has a handy tuner.
The PalmTrack has a bright, clear OLED display that shows you blue-on-black text and metering information, even in a dark club. It records running on the two included AA batteries, or using an optional power adapter.
- Handheld SD recorder with stereo and four-capsule omni pickup patterns
- Record 44.1/48kHz, 64—320kbps MP3 and 16/24-bit WAV
- Four onboard mics with high, low, and auto gain for overload-free recordings
- Bass compensation, Chorus, Pitch Shift, Delay, Reverb, MP3 Voice Cancel, and Tuner
- Inputs for connecting 1/8" (3.5mm) mic and line-level audio
- Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output and built-in monitoring speaker
- Includes SD card; works with virtually all SD cards up to 16GB
- USB jack for mass storage connection to Mac and PC
- AC/DC operation on 2 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter
- Threaded mounting point for tabletop and stand-mounted applications
- Alesis PalmTrack digital recorder
- SD card
- (2) AA batteries
Let the Alesis PalmTrack recorder give you a hand capturing the sound you need without bulky equipment. Order now!