Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0 FX 8-Channel Mixer with FX and 24-bit recordingProduct #H78023 Alesis H78023 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Send 10 Channels of 24-Bit, 96 kHz Audio to your Mac or PC!
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX is a compact mixer with built-in effects and a high-resolution, multi-channel recording interface so you can mix, record, and do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, plus a selection of stage-ready effects, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX delivers clean audio to your PA and recording systems.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one through four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX. A high-impedance input on channel two enables direct connection of a guitar or bass – a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, "hot" signal. A 2-Track stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD player, iPod, or sampler.
Like the other mixers in Alesis’ MultiMix USB series, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Where this mixer differs from others in the lineup is in its USB 2.0 technology. This enables you to send 10 channels (8 input channels plus the 2-Track input) individually to the computer, at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. Because each channel is sent individually, you can use virtually any DAW or other music software for mixing and editing the incoming audio.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX enables bidirectional stereo signal, so musicians can record the stereo Main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers.
Each channel features multi-band EQs, with channels one and two featuring sweepable, parametric midrange control for perfectly tailoring the sound of microphones. The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colors to your mix. Reverb, Delay or Phaser can be dialed up simply by adjusting the pre- or post-fader knobs located within each channel strip. The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as Insert jacks on channels one and two to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines. MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX gives you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size.
Enlarged knob-to-knob spacing improves ergonomics and in-use efficiency compared with the first generation of MultiMix mixers. Like the other members of the MultiMix FX line, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX incorporates new, removable endcaps, which can be helpful for squeezing into smaller spaces in tightly packed setups. In addition to its improved signal-to-noise ratio specifications, the mixer consumes 36% less power than its predecessor for reliability and energy efficiency.
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 24-bit, 96 kHz 10x2 USB interface for single-cable recording and playback with your Mac or PC
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Optional 16-bit depth and 44.1 or 48 kHz resolutions via USB
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Includes Cubase LE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC
- MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX mixer
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide
- Power cord
Order an amazing next gen mixer today!
Multimix 8 USB 2.0 FX 8-Channel Mixer with FX and 24-bit recording Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 to 10.7
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit), Vista (SP1; 32 bit or 64 bit), or XP (SP2)
- USB 2.0 Port