Alesis Multimix 8 LINE Rackmount MixerProduct #500531 Alesis 500531 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable, compact, and expandable line mixer.
The Alesis MultiMix 8 Line is an ideal mixer for the stage, studio, boardrooms, conference rooms, health clubs, restaurants, houses of worship, and more. The rackmount MultiMix 8 Line is also a great fit for any band's live rig, especially for keyboard players and multi-instrumentalists who need to mix or sub-mix multiple sources.
MultiMix 8 Line features eight stereo channels with a mic/line input on channel one and stereo effects send and return. When a mono signal is present on any input or stereo send, the Left signal is automatically summed to mono for mono or stereo compatibility. Connect two Alesis MultiMix 8 Line mixers with inexpensive, common TRS cables, and they share the same mix bus for 16 stereo input channels. There is also an effects bus so you can even share the same reverb, compressor, or other effects chain between two linked mixers.
Keep an eye on your mix with simple, intuitive signal clip and overload LEDs for each input and a five-stage LED level indicator at the main output.
This generously featured 1RU line audio mixer is as at home on stage as it is in the recording studio, and it's half the price of the competition. Whether you're a professional musician, an audio contractor, or an A/V consultant, MultiMix 8 Line is the tool to get the job done.
- Eight-channel stereo line mixer
- Microphone/line input on channel one
- Stereo effects bus which can be shared between two linked units
- Channel expansion feature for expansion to 16 stereo input channels
- Individual Pan and Effects Send controls on each channel
- Signal clip and overload LEDs on each input channel
- Stereo five-stage LED ladder for output level indication
- Stereo monitor out
- Mono input source compatibility for stereo output