Stunningly accurate for totally reliable monitoring.
The Alesis Monitor 1 MKII Passive Monitors (Pair) gived you great accuracy and flat response at an unbeatable price. The 6.5" polypropylene low-frequency driver has a mineral-filled cone and damped linear rubber surround for tighter, more accurate bass response. Features a redesigned pure silk-dome, high-frequency transducer for smooth, accurate high-end detail and response, and a broad sound stage. Magnetically shielded to allow close proximity to video and computer monitors. The cabinet has also been redesigned with SuperPort venting technology to prevent choking and provide low-frequency response well below comparable near-field monitors. The cabinets have a more attractive finish and they're now mirrored for symmetrical speaker placement.
- New 6.5" polypropylene low-frequency driver for unsurpassed low-end
- Redesigned pure silk dome for more accurate high-end
- Magnetically shielded for close proximity to video monitors
You need to hear what you've actually got on disk, not just what your monitor can handle. Order these phenomenal monitors today and hear it all!
Monitor 1 MKII Passive Monitors (Pair) Specifications:
- Drivers: Magnetically shielded, 6.5" low frequency drivers with a mineral filled polypropylene cone and a damped linear rubber surround; magnetically shielded, 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Crossover: 2 kHz, 2nd-order fillers, (12dB per octave)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling: 120 watts program, 200 watts peak (using EI4-426A method)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL @ 1 watt and 1 meter on axis
- Construction: Front baffle: powder coating on 1" MDF.
- Cabinet: Vinyl laminate on 5/8" MDF
- Connectors: 5-way binding posts on 0.75" centers - can accept heavy-gauge speaker wire, banana plugs, spade plugs
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x15"H x10"D
- Weight: 15 lbs each.