Alesis MicTube Solo Mono Tube Microphone PreampProduct #H91650 Alesis H91650 YFG Microphone Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Mono-channel tube preamp with natural warmth.
The Alesis MicTube Solo preamplifier will add a warm, vintage tone to any of your microphone or instrument sources. Ideal for any recording or live setup, the MicTube Solo features an easy-to-use control layout and one of the most classic sounding, lowest-noise vacuum tubes: the legendary 12AX7. Aside from the tube, the MicTube Solo features a minimized circuit path, so it preserves the essence of the signal coming from the microphone faithfully.
The MicTube raises the level of any mic up to line level, adding as much or as little of the tube’s signature sound as you like. Two knobs and four buttons are all you need to optimize the MicTube Solo for virtually any setting. You’ll find a -20 dB pad switch for mics with hotter outputs or louder sound sources. A phase reverse switch helps you optimize multi-mic setups, and the MicTube Solo also provides +48 volt phantom power for any condenser microphone, plus an 80Hz high-pass filter.
In additional to a standard 3-pin XLR jack for microphones, the MicTube Solo also gives you a 1/4", high-impedance DI jack for in plugging guitars and basses. Separate Gain and Drive (“vintage”) controls allow you to dial in the perfect blend of level and tone, and a vintage-style VU meter is perfect for keeping an eye on things. Professional XLR and 1/4" outputs complete the professional package.
- Tube microphone preamplifier
- 12AX7 low-noise vacuum tube adds warmth and musicality to digital recordings
- +20 dB Pad, phase reverse, and 80Hz high-pass filter
- Minimized signal path for clarity
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Gain and Drive controls
- Vintage-style VU meter
Warm-up your tone with the MicTube Solo.
MicTube Solo Mono Tube Microphone Preamp Specifications:
- Preamp bandwidth: 20 Hz ~ 50 KHz / +2 dB • Channels: One • THD+Noise: 0.05% @ Gain +0 dBu (A-Weighting)
- Output level (max): +22 dBu • Noise floor: -88 dBu (+2 dBu) • Signal to noise: >108 dBu
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4" • Input impedance, XLR: 1.3 KΩ • Input impedance, 1/4": 1 MΩ
- Output impedance, XLR: 51 Ω • Output impedance, 1/4": 51 Ω
- VU meter: -20 dBu ~ +5 dBu • Clip LED: +20 dBu
- Power supply
- 18v AC, 1000mA • Peak inrush current: 978 mA
- Weight: 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs) • Size: 1U Rack
- Dimensions: 210mm 93mm 44mm (8.3” x 3.7” x 1.7”)