Alesis Microverb 4 Signal ProcessorProduct #182507 Alesis 182507 YFH Multi Effects Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 200 Preset/Programmable 18 Bit digital multi-effect signal processor.
The key to the power of the Alesis MicroVerb 4 is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multi-effects and more. To customize your programs, 2 front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes and modulation. You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank. Even though its affordable and easy to use, the MicroVerb4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
- 200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
- 100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
- Perfect for studios of all sizes, and musicians of all kinds
- Up to 3 simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
- Pro-grade 18-bit A-to-D and D-to-A processing ensures quality
Microverb 4 Signal Processor Specifications:
- Presets (Factory/User): 100/100
Digital effects: Reverb; chorus; delay; flanging; rotary; pitch
Simultaneous effects: 3
Maximum delay time: 1,300 ms
Maximum pitch shift range (octaves): ±1 octave
Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
Outputs: 2 x 1/4"