- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
2 full-featured compressor/limiters in one rackspace!
With the Alesis 3630 Dual-Channel Compressor/Limiter with Gate you get 2 channels priced lower than most single-channel compressors. Ideal for recording, mixdown, instrument rigs, and sound reinforcement. Features fully variable threshold; compression ratio; attack, release, and output levels; selectable peak/RMS; and hard- and soft-knee compression styles. Input/output metering, gain reduction metering, adjustable gate, TRS sidechain for ducking and de-essing, and true stereo linkable operation.
- Fully variable threshold; compression ratio; attack, release, and output level
- Selectable peak/RMS
- Hard- and soft-knee compression styles
- Input/output metering
- Gain reduction metering, adjustable gate
- TRS sidechain for ducking and de-essing
Pro quality, flexibility, and the friendliest price you'll find anywhere.
3630 Dual-Channel Compressor/Limiter with Gate Specifications:
- 1/4" phone jack: 1/4" TRS jack
- Additional Controls: Stereo/dual mono link switch, bypass switch
- Compression Ratio: 1:1 - :1 with selectable hard or soft compression knee
- Dimensions: Dimensions
- Distortion: <0.05% @ +4dBu, A-weighted with 6dB compression, any switch setting, nominal attack and release times
- Dynamic Range: 118dB, A-weighted
- Gate Rate Time: 20ms - 2S
- Gate Threshold: Continuously open to 10dBu
- greater than 100k ohms, unbalanced: 10VRMS (+22dBu)
- Headroom: 18dB <0.05% @ +4dBu, A-weighted with 6dB compression, any switch setting, nominal attack and release times
- Indicators: 12-segment gain reduction LED display with -1 to -30dB range, 12 segment LED input/output (selectable) level display with -30 to +6dB range, Gate open/close LEDs
- Input Impedance: greater than 100k ohms, unbalanced
- Nominal Output "Zero" Level: +4dBu or -10dBV, switchable
- Output Connectors: 1/4" phone jack
- Output Gain Control Range: -20 to +20dB
- Output Impedance: Output Impedance
- Peak Mode Attack Time: Peak Mode Attack Time
- Peak Mode Release Time: Peak Mode Release Time
- Power Requirements: External 9 VAC Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- RMS Average Mode Attack and Release Times: Program dependent
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Stereo/dual mono link switch, bypass switch: 1/4" phone jack
- Threshold of Limiting: -40dBu to +20dBu
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.