AKG Perception P170 Stereo Condenser Microphone SetSku #H92810000000000 AKG H92810 YEEB Recording Microphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Factory-matched pair of pencil condensers ideal for stereo recording.
AKG’s Perception P170 Set pairs up two factory-matched small-diaphragm condenser microphones with the same detail and clarity from their successful Perception line. The P170 set is designed for use in both studio and live sound environments. Use this stereo pair to capture ensemble recordings, drums, acoustic instruments, and any other application that would benefit from A/B and X/Y stereo miking techniques. The microphone pairs are selected form a large quantity of individual microphones to create matched pairs enabling for stunning and convincing stereo recordings.
- Professional Stereo Set for studio and on stage applications
- Small diaphragm true condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Heavy-duty, roadworthy, all-metal construction
Put a matched-pair of P170 condensers over the top of your kit and hear the detail.
Perception P170 Stereo Condenser Microphone Set Specifications:
- Type: 0.5 inch diaphragm, externally polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa (-38 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 135 / 155 dB SPL (0 / -20 dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): < 21 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB (bez. auf 1 Pa)
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: <=2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-type (pin #2 hot)
- Finish: metallic blue