Limited edition studio headphones perfect for mixing, monitoring, and mastering.
AKG has been a trusted name in professional audio equipment since 1947, starting off as a company geared towards acoustical and cinema equipment they later progressed their innovations and now focus their business on creating professional headphones and microphones. To help commemorate their 65th Anniversary, AKG has released a limited edition pair of K702 65th Anniversary Edition headphones for professional monitoring, mastering, and mixing in the studio.
The K702 65th Anniversary Edition headphones bring a new level of precision to studio applications. It combines an attractive design and high-quality œTITAN-Look finishes with the best possible sound reproduction. The newly designed genuine leather headband and soft velour ear pads ensure maximum comfort during long recording or listening sessions. The new sound tuning delivers improved performance at low frequencies. With its patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm and revolutionary flat-wire voice coil, the K702 65th Anniversary Edition delivers pristine sound with incredible impulse and treble response. The K702 65th Anniversary Edition reference studio headphones boast an over-ear, open-back design, with extremely accurate response. Their sophisticated technology allows for spacious and airy sound without compromise. These reference class headphones are the perfect choice for demanding sound engineers, producers and music enthusiasts looking for perfect, pristine sound reproduction.
- Limited Edition hand-crafted in Vienna, Austria with highest attention to detail
- New sound tuning for improved performance at low frequencies
- New soft genuine leather headband for maximum wearing comfort
- New soft velours ear pads for long listening / recording sessions
- Attractive design with high-quality œTITAN-Look finish
- Revolutionary flat wire voice coil for incredible impulse and treble response
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm
- Improved high frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Detachable professional cable for easy replacement
Show your support for audio excellence; order these Anniversary Edition headphones today.
Limited Edition 65th Anniversary K702 Headphones Specifications:
- Type: open-back, dynamic headphones
Sensitivity: 105 dB/V
Frequency range: 10Hz to 39.8kHz
Rated impedance: 62 ohms
Max. input power: 200 mW
Cable: 3 m single-sided (99,9% oxygen-free)
Connector: gold plated stereo jack plug 6.3 mm (1/4")
Adapter: gold plated convertible jack plug 3.5/6.3 mm (1/4" to 1/8")
Finish: semiglossy matte titan and black
Net weight (without cable): 235 g (8.3 oz.)